(VERY GOOD)picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the best web browser

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sexinsex, Oct 14, 2006.

  1. sexinsex

    sexinsex Guest

    http://soft.batcave.net/

    picasa-the best photo software

    Use Google's photo organizer to find, edit and share the pictures
    on your computer
    A free software download.
    Picasa is Google's photo organizer software. Get started by using
    Picasa instead of your usual software to easily move photos from your
    camera to your computer. Then, every time you open Picasa, it
    automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had)
    and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names
    you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and
    make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are
    always organized.
    With Picasa, you can seamlessly upload and order photo products
    from some of the web's most popular photo finishers in a click. You can
    also share photos fast straight from your computer: make gift CDs, send
    pictures through email, print more easily at home and more.

    firefox-the best web browser

    Surf faster and smarter
    The innovative Firefox browser makes surfing the web faster and
    safer. With the included Google Toolbar, features like AutoFill and
    SpellCheck will make browsing more convenient. Together, they'll change
    the way you use the Internet -- for free.
    Download Firefox now to receive:
    . Tabbed Browsing
    Save time by viewing more than one page in a window
    . Pop-up Blocking
    Block annoying pop-up ads
    . Better Security
    Help keep computers safe from malicious spyware
    . Google Toolbar
    Enhanced search box suggests queries as you type
    sexinsex, Oct 14, 2006

  2. sexinsex

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: (VERY GOOD)picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the best webbrowser

    sexinsex wrote:

    what????

    --
    Paul (why dont you call me i feel like flying in two)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Oct 14, 2006

  3. sexinsex

    Dave Cohen Guest

    sexinsex wrote:
    > http://soft.batcave.net/
    >
    > picasa-the best photo software
    >
    > Use Google's photo organizer to find, edit and share the pictures
    > on your computer
    > A free software download.
    > Picasa is Google's photo organizer software. Get started by using
    > Picasa instead of your usual software to easily move photos from your
    > camera to your computer. Then, every time you open Picasa, it
    > automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had)
    > and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names
    > you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and
    > make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are
    > always organized.
    > With Picasa, you can seamlessly upload and order photo products
    > from some of the web's most popular photo finishers in a click. You can
    > also share photos fast straight from your computer: make gift CDs, send
    > pictures through email, print more easily at home and more.
    >
    > firefox-the best web browser
    >
    > Surf faster and smarter
    > The innovative Firefox browser makes surfing the web faster and
    > safer. With the included Google Toolbar, features like AutoFill and
    > SpellCheck will make browsing more convenient. Together, they'll change
    > the way you use the Internet -- for free.
    > Download Firefox now to receive:
    > . Tabbed Browsing
    > Save time by viewing more than one page in a window
    > . Pop-up Blocking
    > Block annoying pop-up ads
    > . Better Security
    > Help keep computers safe from malicious spyware
    > . Google Toolbar
    > Enhanced search box suggests queries as you type

    Were you unhappy with the responses to the first time you posted
    identical information.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Oct 14, 2006
  4. Re: (VERY GOOD)picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the best webbrowser

    He mistyped the URL. What he meant to say was <http://picasa.google.com>
    and <http://www.mozilla.org>.

    --
    - Barry
    Barry L. Wallis, Oct 14, 2006
  5. sexinsex

    "Barry L. Wallis" wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > sexinsex wrote:
    > > what????
    > >

    > He mistyped the URL. What he meant to say was <http://picasa.google.com>
    > and <http://www.mozilla.org>.
    >
    > --
    > - Barry

    but why is he spamming for them? I assume his link gets him points or
    something?
    Paul Heslop, Oct 14, 2006
  6. sexinsex

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: (VERY GOOD)picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the bestwebbrowser

    > Were you unhappy with the responses to the first time you posted
    > identical information.
    > Dave Cohen

    I think this one of those we can look forward to in regular bursts
    Paul Heslop, Oct 14, 2006
  7. Re: (VERY GOOD)picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the best webbrowser

    ? "Paul Heslop" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    > "Barry L. Wallis" wrote:
    > >
    > > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > > sexinsex wrote:
    > > > what????
    > > >

    > > He mistyped the URL. What he meant to say was <http://picasa.google.com>
    > > and <http://www.mozilla.org>.
    > >
    > > --
    > > - Barry

    > but why is he spamming for them? I assume his link gets him points or
    > something?

    Maybe he added to the original programms some trojan.

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Oct 14, 2006
  8. sexinsex

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios wrote:

    > ? "Paul Heslop" <> ?????? ??? ??????

    > > > He mistyped the URL. What he meant to say was <http://picasa.google.com>
    > > > and <http://www.mozilla.org>.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > - Barry

    > > but why is he spamming for them? I assume his link gets him points or
    > > something?
    > >

    > Maybe he added to the original programms some trojan.

    maybe, though probably it's in the link

    Paul Heslop, Oct 14, 2006
  9. Re: (VERY GOOD)picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the best webbrowser

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > "Barry L. Wallis" wrote:
    >> Paul Heslop wrote:
    >>> sexinsex wrote:
    >>> what????
    >>>

    >> He mistyped the URL. What he meant to say was <http://picasa.google.com>
    >> and <http://www.mozilla.org>.
    >>
    >> --
    >> - Barry

    > but why is he spamming for them? I assume his link gets him points or
    > something?

    Actually, my response was a poor attempt at humor for the group.

    --
    - Barry
    Barry L. Wallis, Oct 15, 2006
  10. sexinsex

    "Barry L. Wallis" wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > >>>
    > >> He mistyped the URL. What he meant to say was <http://picasa.google.com>
    > >> and <http://www.mozilla.org>.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> - Barry

    > > but why is he spamming for them? I assume his link gets him points or
    > > something?

    > Actually, my response was a poor attempt at humor for the group.
    >
    > --
    > - Barry

    :O) I thought so, but you never know nowadays :O)
    Paul Heslop, Oct 15, 2006
  11. sexinsex

    Bill Tuthill Guest

    sexinsex <> wrote:

    > http://soft.batcave.net/
    >
    > picasa-the best photo software

    Isn't Picasa basically a waste of time considering that Photoshop
    has almost everything the photographer needs, supports plug-ins if not,
    and costs a reasonable amount if bought with academic discount?

    Moreover, GIMP is free and supports most of what Photoshop does,
    except > 8-bit and alternate color spaces. Life is limited, there's
    no sense learning about dead-end beta-quality software.
    Bill Tuthill, Oct 17, 2006
  12. sexinsex

    Jack Guest

    Bill Tuthill <> wrote in news::

    > sexinsex <> wrote:
    >>
    >> http://soft.batcave.net/
    >>
    >> picasa-the best photo software

    > Isn't Picasa basically a waste of time considering that Photoshop
    > has almost everything the photographer needs, supports plug-ins if not,
    > and costs a reasonable amount if bought with academic discount?
    >
    > Moreover, GIMP is free and supports most of what Photoshop does,
    > except > 8-bit and alternate color spaces. Life is limited, there's
    > no sense learning about dead-end beta-quality software.

    You are comparing apples and oranges. Picasa is a photo organizer,
    enabling one to organize photos into albums. Photoshop lets you do
    anything you want with a photo, but it is not an organizer. Besides which
    Picasa is free.
    Jack, Oct 17, 2006