    Up to 8000MB of Off-Peak International data
    Thereafter, unlimited data at dial up speed.

    That is a good deal IMHO
    -[Myth]-, Feb 17, 2004

  2. -[Myth]-

    steve Guest

    -[Myth]- wrote:

    > http://www.ihug.co.nz/wireless/index.html
    >
    > Flat Priced 1000kbps
    > FREE National data
    > Up to 2000MB of Peak International data
    > Up to 8000MB of Off-Peak International data
    > Thereafter, unlimited data at dial up speed.
    >

    > That is a good deal IMHO

    What 3 city blocks is it available in? :)
    steve, Feb 17, 2004

  3. -[Myth]-

    Gordon Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:18:21 +1300, steve wrote:

    > -[Myth]- wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.ihug.co.nz/wireless/index.html
    >>
    >> Flat Priced 1000kbps
    >> FREE National data
    >> Up to 2000MB of Peak International data
    >> Up to 8000MB of Off-Peak International data
    >> Thereafter, unlimited data at dial up speed.
    >>

    >> That is a good deal IMHO

    > What 3 city blocks is it available in? :)

    http://www.wiredcountry.co.nz/coverage.html

    Paddocks is more to the point ;-)
    Gordon, Feb 17, 2004
  4. -[Myth]-

    Frank Sams Guest

    Well Wired Country won Project Probe for Auckland.
    So I guess we will se coverage expanding.
    They are working on the skytower transmitter now I understand

    Cheers

    Frank Sams, Feb 17, 2004
  5. -[Myth]-

    Paul Gunson Guest

    -[Myth]- wrote:
    > http://www.ihug.co.nz/wireless/index.html
    >
    > Flat Priced 1000kbps
    > FREE National data
    > Up to 2000MB of Peak International data
    > Up to 8000MB of Off-Peak International data
    > Thereafter, unlimited data at dial up speed.
    >

    > That is a good deal IMHO

    hmmm.. arguable - peak is 2pm to 2am... and the cap for peak is quite
    low at 1500MB.

    still i'd prefer that plan with a slowdown after the cap as opposed to
    having to give extra $$ to telecom bitches :)
    Paul Gunson, Feb 17, 2004
  6. -[Myth]-

    Rider Guest

    LOL @ "if you're in the red line CHANCES ARE you will get coverage"
    Rider, Feb 17, 2004
  7. -[Myth]-

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "-[Myth]-" <> wrote in

    > That is a good deal IMHO

    Not bad if you live in Auckland. The coverage sucks. I would like
    something the same for Christchurch, anyone know of one. Give me cheap
    bandwidth, give it to me now!
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Feb 18, 2004