    Vista Guest

    Is it becuase xtra has shut down their News server. My news client is only
    showing 6 new topics for the 4/5/06

    Vista, May 4, 2006

  2. Vista

    EMB Guest

    Vista wrote:
    > Is it becuase xtra has shut down their News server. My news client is only
    > showing 6 new topics for the 4/5/06

    We're all too pissed from celebrating LLU to bother posting to nz.comp :)

    --
    EMB

    EMB, May 4, 2006

  3. Vista

    Stuart Guest

    "Vista" <> wrote in message
    > Is it becuase xtra has shut down their News server. My news client is only
    > showing 6 new topics for the 4/5/06

    There may be only a few new threads, but that's because every man and his
    dog's been talking about the unbundling. I haven't counted the number of
    posts, but they seem to be on par with a normal day's worth, perhaps even
    more :)

    Stuart

    Stuart, May 4, 2006