    lightness but it didn't really work. Does anyone know why?

    Thank you in advance.

    J.S

    lset, Nov 17, 2006

  2. lset

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 21:47:51 -0500, lset Has Frothed:

    > Hello all:
    >
    > I have a toshiba satellite m100. I bought it new three months ago. How
    > lately I found the screen is getting dimmer and dimmer. I adjusted the
    > lightness but it didn't really work. Does anyone know why?
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    >
    > J.S

    Still under warranty.

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Nov 17, 2006

  3. "lset" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all:
    >
    > I have a toshiba satellite m100. I bought it new three months ago. How
    > lately I found the screen is getting dimmer and dimmer. I adjusted the
    > lightness but it didn't really work. Does anyone know why?
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    >
    > J.S

    Some thing is failing, as it is only three months old you should be able to
    get it repaired under warranty.

    GreenieLeBrun, Nov 17, 2006
  4. lset

    Rectum Burn Guest

    "lset" <> said in news:455d15f6$0$21163$88260bb3
    @free.teranews.com:

    > Hello all:
    >
    > I have a toshiba satellite m100. I bought it new three months ago. How
    > lately I found the screen is getting dimmer and dimmer. I adjusted the
    > lightness but it didn't really work. Does anyone know why?
    >
    > Thank you in advance.

    Are you sure it's just not your eyes?

    Rectum Burrrn

    Rectum Burn, Nov 17, 2006
  5. lset

    Cub Guest

    "lset" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all:
    >
    > I have a toshiba satellite m100. I bought it new three months ago. How
    > lately I found the screen is getting dimmer and dimmer. I adjusted the
    > lightness but it didn't really work. Does anyone know why?
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    >
    > J.S

    The screen has a florescent backlight and inverter mounted normally in the
    lid one is failing

    Cub

    Cub, Nov 17, 2006