    one job or satisfaction in the community.

    I am trying to not use an MS product ever.

    Allah bless me and you.

    Massoud Vahidian, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Massoud Vahidian

    Kat Guest

    Yet you just used a MS News group.

    Congrats. You failed that too.

    Kat, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Massoud Vahidian

    Consultant Guest

    perhaps you are better suited for learning to fly commercial airliners

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004
  4. Massoud Vahidian

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > perhaps you are better suited for learning to fly commercial airliners

    that's fukced up, dude.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004
  5. Massoud Vahidian

    JaR Guest

    Kat wrote:

    > Yet you just used a MS News group.
    >
    > Congrats. You failed that too.

    And a MS website. And the MS newsreader.

    Not doing very well so far.

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  6. Massoud Vahidian

    billyw Guest

    hey there will be work for you later this year..

    bush will be making up tons of terror alerts this november...
    keeps the locals in line

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004
  7. Massoud Vahidian

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 9, 2004 "Massoud Vahidian" blathered:

    > I studied book for 3 straight weeks while also attending
    > Mosque camp and in the end I WASTED 175,000 DINARS ON
    > FAILED 70-215 TEST.
    >
    > This makes all of us not happy because it does not give
    > one job or satisfaction in the community.
    >
    > I am trying to not use an MS product ever.
    >
    > Allah bless me and you.

    These trolls are getting mundane.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 9, 2004
  8. Massoud Vahidian

    Consultant Guest

    i try

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004
  9. Massoud Vahidian

    Neil Guest

    "Massoud Vahidian" <> wrote in

    > I am trying

    yes you are...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 9, 2004
  10. Massoud Vahidian

    Consultant Guest

    http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/arctirus/hungry.jpg

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004
  11. >Allah bless me

    allah does not bless fcukwits like you. Instead allah bestowals
    pestilence and famine on your kind as punishment for failures

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 9, 2004
  12. Massoud Vahidian

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004
  13. Massoud Vahidian

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004
  14. Massoud Vahidian

    Consultant Guest

    i have the non-censored version of that pic if you want me to email to you

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004
  15. Massoud Vahidian

    > i have the non-censored version of that pic if you want me to email to you

    I've seen it.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004
  16. Massoud Vahidian

    Consultant Guest

    i held the plunger

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004
  17. Massoud Vahidian

    nerd32768 Guest

    > i held the plunger

    sometimes US laws get annoying:
    you must be 18 years of age
    or
    you must be 21 years of age

    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  18. Massoud Vahidian

    > i held the plunger

    good man.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004
  19. Massoud Vahidian

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Massoud Vahidian" <> wrote in message
    > I studied book for 3 straight weeks while also attending
    > Mosque camp and in the end I WASTED 175,000 DINARS ON
    > FAILED 70-215 TEST.
    >
    > This makes all of us not happy because it does not give
    > one job or satisfaction in the community.
    >
    > I am trying to not use an MS product ever.
    >
    > Allah bless me and you.

    you should be "Very Angered", but at yourself, not MS. If a 13 year-old can
    pass the test, you should be able to. you say that "it does not give one job
    or satisfaction in the community" when you fail the test, that gives all of
    us an extra chance at getting a job. You actually helped the community. How
    is it possible to get a tech job where you "not use an MS product ever"? it
    might be possible in India, but in the US, where you might get a job worth
    something, YOU WILL HAVE TO USE MICROSOFT. I did not attend a "Mosque camp",
    i am only 13 years old, i spent less than 3 weeks studying, i only had one
    computer to test that stuff with, and i had to pay as much as you to take
    the test. if you want any sympathy, you are in the wrong place, at the wrong
    time. Allah will not bless me, and he should not bless you either.

    Amen

    Nerd "Loyal Microsoft User" 32768

    nerd32768, Jul 10, 2004
  20. Massoud Vahidian

    catwalker63 Guest

    You're kinda cute when you're angry. <eg>

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 10, 2004