    My computer kees saying virtual memory too low, but I have over 13 gigs available
    And i've tryed many different amountsv of space for the ram from 400 to 1000?
    PLEASE HELP!
    Ochsner12, Feb 10, 2011

  2. Ochsner12

    ZeLo

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2010
    Messages:
    12
    the virtual ram is were the computer uses it hard drive sapce to make its on virtual ram if you want to up the ram you go to sysem In the left pane, click Advanced system settings. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

    On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.

    Click the Advanced tab, and then, under Virtual memory, click Change.

    Clear the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box.

    Under Drive [Volume Label], click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.

    Click Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, click Set, and then click OK.
    thats for windows seveni cant renember how to do it in xp check my first forum thingy for iit as i posted it in there
    :adore:Zelo out
    if you need more information email me at Zelo37(at sign)hotmail.com
    ZeLo, Aug 11, 2011