    on the graphics card that Pennywise routed me to that allowed the desktop
    to be rotated back to normal.

    thank you

    Best Customer, Apr 18, 2008

  2. Best Customer

    Guest

    "Best Customer" <> wrote:

    >Smirnoff : for some reason cntrl alt up arrow did not work even though the
    >hot keys indicating that would work were enabled. But there was another tab
    >on the graphics card that Pennywise routed me to that allowed the desktop
    >to be rotated back to normal.

    You might catch heck for not replying to your original post.

    It's important you keep to the same thread for those of us yet to
    come.

    Glad to of helped :)

    --

    Just Fer fun
    http://i31.tinypic.com/15hhcv9.gif

    , Apr 18, 2008

  3. Best Customer

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2008-04-18, <> wrote:
    > "Best Customer" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Smirnoff : for some reason cntrl alt up arrow did not work even though the
    >>hot keys indicating that would work were enabled. But there was another tab
    >>on the graphics card that Pennywise routed me to that allowed the desktop
    >>to be rotated back to normal.

    > You might catch heck for not replying to your original post.
    >
    > It's important you keep to the same thread for those of us yet to
    > come.
    >
    > Glad to of helped :)

    But at least the OP did manage to provide feed-back :))

    --
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Apr 18, 2008