    me to good reference material I would highly appreciate it.

    Thanks

    PS anyone studying for the MCSA in the Los Angeles area?
    Karma_Maps, Mar 30, 2007

  2. Karma_Maps

    catwalker63 Guest

    Karma_Maps piffled away vaguely:

    www.microsoft.com

    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Mar 30, 2007

  3. In the U.S. I want to say there are 8:

    Windows XP Home
    Windows XP Professional (32 bit)
    Windows XP Professional (64 bit)
    Windows XP Media Center Edition and (2002, 2004, 2005)
    Windows XP Tablet PC

    Now oversees they also have (N) versions that were missing IE or Media
    Player due to the EU rulings.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,