    and on my Win 95 machine?

    --
    nutzel
    Nutzel, Aug 17, 2003

  2. Nutzel

    Nutzel Guest

    I forgot to say I was referring to what version of DOS!

    --
    nutzel

    Nutzel, Aug 17, 2003

  3. Nutzel

    Nutzel Guest

    Thank you Mike.......

    --
    nutzel

    Nutzel, Aug 17, 2003
  4. Nutzel

    Gitano Guest

    Nutzel came up with this: news:_oO%a.27402$vo2.632
    @newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    > I forgot to say I was referring to what version of DOS!

    In pure DOS (no windows shell) type "ver"
    In Windows: start>run>winver

    HTH

    --
    "Life is a bitch, and finally you end up marrying one..."
    Gitano, Aug 17, 2003