version conflict manager ???

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by len gardener, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. len gardener

    len gardener Guest

    sorry about all the posts but i have some probelms i'd like explained
    or help to fix.

    when i check the 'version conflict manager' in the 'system information
    folder' i see that all files noted show that the back up versions of
    files is newer than the current version of files eg.,.

    ACCWIZ.EXE backup date 20/08/02 back up version 1.0.0.3 current
    version 1.0.0.2

    or

    cb32.exe b/u date 12/01/02 b/u version 4.4.0.3388 current ver'
    4.3.0.2203

    is there a problem here or should i just ignore all this information?

    there are around 100 files listed in this folder.

    tia

    len
    --
    happy gardening

    http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/

    len gardener, Feb 20, 2004

  2. len gardener

    Wizard Guest

    Same answer.

    Wizard, Feb 21, 2004

  3. len gardener

    len gardener Guest

    thanks wizard i can live with that,

    now back to the other problems, and i won't use sfc again either.

    len

    snipped

    len gardener, Feb 22, 2004