    instance, cash transfer forms.

    Thanks
    Colin

    Claranet, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Claranet

    Axl Guest

    Try using firebird...mozillia wouldnt work with webdate.com...it would
    never take me into a chat room I selected, yet firebird works like a
    charm. Dont know much about the technicalities, but I can tell you I've
    had NO probs w/ FB.

    Axl, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Claranet

    Quivis Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    -> I would love to default to Mozilla but sofar I just cannot get it to work
    -> with my online bank, Smile. It is ok with Lloyfs TSB though.
    ->
    -> Am I missing something? I can log onto Smile but cannot complete the, for
    -> instance, cash transfer forms.

    Some people insist on writing JavaScript/HTML code exclusively for IE.
    Ask your bank if this is the case.

    If it is, and I were you, I would think of switching to another
    bank...or at least tell them I would... ;-)

    Q.

    Quivis, Oct 12, 2003