    So I'm hoping somebody on newsgroups can help.

    thanks,

    Yzordderrex

    Yzordderex, May 30, 2004

  2. Yzordderex

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www2.verizon.net/myaccount/manage/sitebuilder/faq.asp

    http://www2.verizon.net/help/?case=7487

    On 30 May 2004 15:32:01 -0700, in
    <>
    Yzordderex scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 30, 2004

  3. Yzordderex

    joevan Guest

    On 30 May 2004 15:32:01 -0700, (Yzordderex)
    wrote:

    >Is there a group called 0.verizon.adsl? How do I get there?
    >
    >Long story is I am trying to edit my verizon webpage using their own
    >webbuilder. I navigate to the place that I usually go to, snap on
    >edit page, and nothing happens. It tries to load, but doesn't.
    >
    >I tried online support and answer I got was "that's not my area of
    >responsibility." Called phone support and answer I got was
    >"Webbuilder isn't really supported, it's an accessory that we don't
    >really have any responsibility for."
    >
    >So I'm hoping somebody on newsgroups can help.
    >
    >thanks,
    >
    >Yzordderrex

    Don't think so but there is comp.dcom.xdsl sometimes some good
    help can be had there.
    joevan

    joevan, May 31, 2004
  4. Yzordderex

    wrote:

    >Is there a group called 0.verizon.adsl? How do I get there?
    >
    >Long story is I am trying to edit my verizon webpage using their own
    >webbuilder. I navigate to the place that I usually go to, snap on
    >edit page, and nothing happens. It tries to load, but doesn't.
    >
    >I tried online support and answer I got was "that's not my area of
    >responsibility." Called phone support and answer I got was
    >"Webbuilder isn't really supported, it's an accessory that we don't
    >really have any responsibility for."
    >
    >So I'm hoping somebody on newsgroups can help.
    >
    >thanks,
    >
    >Yzordderrex

    Sorry,
    I read your message wrong. To get to O.verizon.adsl you have to be a
    verizon customer. What I meant to say is if you are not with verizon
    you might find some help at comp.dcom.xdsl
    joevan

    joevan, May 31, 2004
  5. Yzordderex wrote:

    > Long story is I am trying to edit my verizon webpage using their own

    Short, good answers follows...

    > webbuilder. I navigate to the place that I usually go to, snap on
    > edit page, and nothing happens. It tries to load, but doesn't.

    <snip>

    Learn HTML and CSS. Edit your files locally.

    http://www.w3schools.com/default.asp

    Validate them here:

    http://validator.w3.org/

    When they're compliant, FTP them to the host when
    you're done.

    > I tried online support and answer I got was "that's not my area of
    > responsibility." Called phone support and answer I got was
    > "Webbuilder isn't really supported, it's an accessory that we don't
    > really have any responsibility for."

    Be responsible for your own pages.

    -
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263