    LEON MINTZ Guest

    Since I swiched my DSL to Verizon i can't get my email to recive messages.
    Can anyone help?
    LEON MINTZ, Jul 14, 2004

  2. LEON MINTZ

    Jim K Guest

    LEON MINTZ wrote:

    > Since I swiched my DSL to Verizon i can't get my email to recive messages.
    > Can anyone help?

    Does their server require any special settings? Many providers require
    some form of secure authentication. There are a few settings you can try
    adjusting under Tools > Account Settings.

    Here is another thing to try: Go to the Verizon support site. See if
    they have instructions for setting up mail in Netscape 6 or 7. These
    instructions also apply to the Mozilla Application Suite. They will also
    work with Thunderbird with two differences: "Edit > Preferences" becomes
    "Tools > Options" and "Edit > Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings"
    becomes "Tools > Account Settings."
    Jim K, Jul 14, 2004

  3. LEON MINTZ

    slacK_ Guest

    LEON MINTZ wrote:
    > Since I swiched my DSL to Verizon i can't get my email to recive messages.
    > Can anyone help?

    Was your email supplied by your dsl provider? if it is maybe your email
    was cancled along with your DSL subscription.
    slacK_, Jul 16, 2004