    program to download? Neither Veritas nor Sonic nor Stomp can help me out.
    Thanks much.
    Charlie

    radiosigs, Nov 19, 2004

  2. radiosigs

    Parko Guest

    radiosigs wrote:
    > Anyone out there using an IBM Net Vista as I am? And do you have the Veritas
    > DLA CD burner in your CPU? Does your taskbar contain the icon of the CD?
    > Mine did but it's gone and so is one of my programs. There should be two
    > seen:
    > 1. Veritas MyCD 2.63
    > 2. Veritas MyCD 2.61
    > I'm missing that 2.61 program which is gumming up the works. Of course my
    > recovery discs contain both but who wants to do a system software overhaul?
    > Can someone help me either thru advice of by sending the entire Veritas
    > program to download? Neither Veritas nor Sonic nor Stomp can help me out.
    > Thanks much.
    > Charlie

    You don't have applications "in your CPU", they're executable files
    stored on your Hard Disk Drive. Piss off Veritas and install one of
    these applications if you're a tight arse and don't want to part with
    any cash except as a mark of appreciation for someone else's hard work:

    http://www.cdburnerxp.se/
    Also includes a neat CD audio ripper.

    http://www.deepburner.com/?r=download
    Pay for version and free for personal use version.

    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345

    Parko, Nov 20, 2004

  3. Thanks for the link. Question: will downloading and installing the new
    burner corrupt or destroy any part of the Veritas now installed or will
    they live peacefully in one computer?

    Lancelot Potresselli, Nov 20, 2004