    kb Guest

    Is there a list or other means for public to check if someone is certified
    with Microsoft?
    kb, Jul 15, 2005

  2. kb

    Hugo Guest

    Hi !

    Ask her/him for Transcript Sharing Code and the URL. This will allow you to
    view her/him transcript and verify which certification she/he hold !!!

    Hugo

    %...

    Hugo, Jul 15, 2005

  3. Unless you have them log into the Traincert / Learning site in front of
    you....
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/

    You can have them create a transcript sharing passcode.
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/MCP/tools/MCPDirectoryPreferences.aspx

    ....and if they don't know about the learning site, then ask the group
    whether or not you should hire them. =^)

    Bob

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://blogspot.bobchristian.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Jul 15, 2005
  4. as well as transcripts they should also have a wallet card which would be
    easier for them to show I would think. It has a hologram and on it.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jul 30, 2005