    give permission before someone can verify? Any help is appreciated.

    --
    Tim

    Tim Chin, Jun 5, 2006

  2. MCPs can share transcripts. They have to login and create a transcript
    sharing code, which employers can access via webpage once the sharing code
    is given.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 5, 2006

  3. Tim Chin

    Cerebrus Guest

    Mostly Gizzards wrote:
    > MCPs can share transcripts. They have to login and create a transcript
    > sharing code, which employers can access via webpage once the sharing code
    > is given.
    >
    > --
    > Mostly Gizzards
    >
    > A+ Network+ MCSA
    >

    > "Tim Chin" <blank> wrote in message
    > > Is there a website or phone number to call to verify a Microsoft
    > > certification someone claims to hold? Does the certificate holder need to
    > > give permission before someone can verify? Any help is appreciated.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Tim

    It seems from Tim's post that he wants to verify the actual
    certification status of a person who claims to be certified, without
    that person's knowledge. I don't know if that is possible, but I doubt
    that he would be able to get the Transcript code without that person's
    permission.

    Cerebrus, Jun 5, 2006
  4. Tim Chin

    Blackmetal Guest

    I believe that if someone has a certification, why would deny to provide the
    transcript share code?.

    Also, I believe that when a certification has been achieved, (assuming it
    has been obtained legit) would that person feel proud of the achievement and
    therefore if is for employment, would that person provide their code
    proudly?

    I don't think that there must be mistery in know if someone has a
    certification or not. Just ask the candidate!

    Blackmetal, Jun 6, 2006