    If anyone has the information regarding this VCR please could you either
    post the answer or a link to a site that has the manual (free one of course)
    Thanks
    fastmoggy, Mar 20, 2007

    http://www.sanyo.co.uk/download/579400.pdf
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 20, 2007

  3. fastmoggy

    fastmoggy Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > fastmoggy wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Ok so slightly off topic but im sure someone here may be able to help me.
    >>
    >> Im trying to either get a copy of the owners manual for a SANYO VCR 779
    >> video recorder.
    >>
    >> The bit im after is how to program the TV channels into it.
    >> Ive just moved house so video been unplugged for so long ive lost
    >> channels and haven't got a clue how to re program it! well i may have the
    >> manual somewhere but in the move it's not been found yet!
    >>
    >> If anyone has the information regarding this VCR please could you either
    >> post the answer or a link to a site that has the manual (free one of
    >> course)

    > http://www.sanyo.co.uk/download/579400.pdf

    Thanks for that.
    Not sure if the VHR 779e Has the same input but looks similar so I'll try
    anyway.
    The worst thing is last time i had to do this a few years ago i kicked
    myself as it was so simple!
    I'll let you know if i get it to work
    thanks
    Chris