VcdEasy

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Myles, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. Myles

    Myles Guest

    Had this software working OK until recent crash and cannot now get the
    ASPI element to work.

    I have downloaded various wnaspi32.dll's without success. The file
    size of these files varies so I may not be getting right version.

    I am using win 98SE with VcdEasy v1.1.2 .

    Anyone got any ideas . Oh , I ran an ASPI check utility which shows
    ASPI !"properly installed and fully operational" .

    Anyone know if VcdEasy versions now come with ASPI components on
    board ?

    Thanks

    Myles
    Myles

    Remove 123 from e-mail address

    Myles, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Myles

    mame Guest

    Here's how to restore your original aspi files.
    http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cach...%2098.doc restore windows aspi&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
    Or you can download the program at the bottom of this page to do it for you.
    http://www.bhacorp.com/download/aspi/aspi.html
    This helped me

    Anne

    mame, Nov 6, 2003