    Thanks,
    -
    Robert
    rz, Nov 27, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 27, 2005

  3. I have also been using filedisk_modbin64_tray.zip the past couple of months
    and it works well! Daemon Tools is also developping one for X64 but they do
    not have a release date.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFzY2Fs?=, Nov 27, 2005
  4. rz

    Piers James Guest

    they do now, see thread above or get it here
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php

    Piers James, Nov 27, 2005
  5. On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:35:02 -0000, Pascal
    <> wrote:

    > I have also been using filedisk_modbin64_tray.zip the past couple of
    > months
    > and it works well! Daemon Tools is also developping one for X64 but
    > they do
    > not have a release date.
    >
    > "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:
    >
    >> See the following thread for answers:
    >> http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversion/index.php/t7741.html
    >> --
    >> Andre
    >> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    >> "rz" <> wrote in message
    >> >I had VCD for x64 once, but can't find it. Can someone point me to it?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks,
    >> > -
    >> > Robert

    See above...
    Mark Gillespie, Nov 27, 2005
  6. Yeah, see above.
    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 27, 2005