    windows 2000 pro and windows xp pro.

    thanks

    greg

    greg, Jul 8, 2004

  2. greg

    jda Guest

    On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 07:26:47 +0000, greg wrote:

    > was wondering if anyone knows of a good program that will convert a series
    > of files from vcd format to dvd format(one that will read in a stand-alone
    > dvd player). i'm looking for a program thats easy to use. i am running
    > windows 2000 pro and windows xp pro.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > greg

    There is always the easy way, wich is to go and buy Adobe Encore,
    http://www.adobe.com/products/encore/main.html but even then there is a
    hole lot of options that you have to take care of. Best advice is to go to
    http://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?tools=&madeby=&formatconversionselect=
    VCD+to+DVD&howtoselect=3%3B&orderby=Date&listall=1&archive=0&search=Search+or+List+Guides

    or http://shorl.com/hatrefrabidrybre They have a lot of good tutorials and
    suggestions to wich programmes to use
    Jakob

    jda, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Howdy!

    "greg" <> wrote in message
    > was wondering if anyone knows of a good program that will convert a series
    > of files from vcd format to dvd format(one that will read in a stand-alone
    > dvd player). i'm looking for a program thats easy to use. i am running
    > windows 2000 pro and windows xp pro.

    Huh?

    My VCDs play just nicely in both the JVC and the Toshiba DVD
    players.

    Plus, you ARE aware that they won't look any better in DVD format,
    right?

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jul 9, 2004
  4. greg

    Ja Jawad Guest

    Ralph Wade Phillips wrote:
    > Howdy!

    *plonk*

    retard yanks.

    Ja Jawad, Jul 9, 2004
  5. greg

    greg Guest

    thanks for the suggestions jakob. i'll definatally look at those web
    pages. and reguarding ralphs insights, i'm aware that they won't look
    better, and yes my apex player will play vcd's as well. my goal is
    however, to put more then 80 minutes of material on one disk, hence the dvd
    aproach.

    thanks

    greg

    greg, Jul 12, 2004