    in PhotoShop Elements.
    TIA
    dotcom

    DotCom, Mar 18, 2006

  2. DotCom wrote:
    > Can someone here please recommend software to burn slide shows onto
    > Vcd's for distribution to family and friends? Hopefully one that
    > will allow the addition of audio and text screens? I didn't really
    > care for the .pdf one in PhotoShop Elements.
    > TIA
    > dotcom

    Elements 4.0 I believe will hand what you want.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia duit

    Joseph Meehan, Mar 18, 2006

  3. DotCom wrote:
    > Can someone here please recommend software to burn slide shows onto Vcd's
    > for distribution to family and friends? Hopefully one that will allow the
    > addition of audio and text screens? I didn't really care for the .pdf one
    > in PhotoShop Elements.
    > TIA

    Microsoft Photo Story 3 can produce a great show (with text, narration
    and music) but it doesn't do the burning. I use Nero for that (it can
    burn VCDs).

    --
    - Barry as TDC Sorcerer
    - Magical Manager of the Mysteriously Missing Main Street Magic Shop

    Barry L. Wallis, Mar 18, 2006
  4. Most of your CD/DVD burning software allows you to create VCD
    slideshows. I've used PhotoShop Elements version 3 for VCD slideshows.
    Many people like ProShow Gold, but I didn't want to buy another
    program. One thing I do like about Elements is it lets you create a PDF
    slideshow which ANY computer can view. VCDs don't look too good on a
    computer screen - better on tv. So, if your viewers are going to view
    mainly on computer, I'd create in Elements as PDF. If they're more
    likely to view on tv or both, then I'd check my CD/DVD burning software
    first.

    VI Photo Gifts, Mar 18, 2006
  5. DotCom

    KennyJr Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Many people like ProShow Gold, but I didn't want to buy another
    > program.

    I bought it and love it. Not only will it let you create VCDs, but DVD
    and MPEG slide shows. The only thing I don't like about it is the
    limited choices you have for creating menus. I had to get DVDLab to make
    my menus the way I wanted them. With DVDLab menus are only limited by
    your imagination.

    KennyJr, Mar 19, 2006
  6. DotCom

    Guest