VCD Quality web site?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Nov 20, 2010.

  1. If you're connected to them, please tell them that this
    latest version is NOT an improvement. It sucks!

    http://www.vcdq.com/

    Try searching for any title [of your choosing] in XviD
    to review the release qualities and possibly review the NFOs...

    (I don't want the lettle fancy-prancies going all denial,
    defensive and introspective on me.)

    TIA
    HTH

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 20, 2010