    The VC++6 exams are scheduled for discontinuation on June
    30. I don't see any VC++.NET exams offered. Is Microsoft
    phasing out VC++?
    Ken, Jun 27, 2004

  2. >The VC++6 exams are scheduled for discontinuation on June
    >30. I don't see any VC++.NET exams offered. Is Microsoft
    >phasing out VC++?

    no

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 27, 2004

  3. Ken

    techie Guest

    MS were hard-selling their new development language C# over VC++. They now
    realise that people still want to use VC++. Hence, in the next release of
    Visual Studio VC++ receives quite a lot of updates. MS won't be phasing out
    VC++ for a while.

    techie, Jun 27, 2004
  4. So, has MS given any indication of introducing a VC++ exam in the future?

    =?Utf-8?B?S2Vu?=, Jun 28, 2004
  5. >So, has MS given any indication of introducing a VC++ exam in the future?

    no.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 28, 2004