    Todo Guest

    I am an AP (oracle,C, Unix, Cobol). I would like to give
    MCSD Exam. Should I start learning VB6/.NET.
    Todo, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Todo

    The Rock Guest

    In ur case... C# is the best choice...

    The Rock, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Todo

    Jaime Guest

    ..net that's where all of the technology is going, pretty soon you won't even
    be able to take the tests for vb6 and they are so different you can't
    upgrade from vb6 to .net so you'd have to start your studying all over for
    your .net certification.
    Jaime, Oct 31, 2003
  4. Todo

    Guest Guest

    ..NET doesn't supplement Visual Basic and Visual C++, it supersedes it.

    WKidd

    Guest, Oct 31, 2003
  5. Todo

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >.NET doesn't supplement Visual Basic and Visual C++, it supersedes it.

    It certainly does not supersede VC++.
    Kline Sphere, Oct 31, 2003
  6. Todo

    Guest Guest

    Perhaps not C++ but VC++ 6.0.

    Guest, Oct 31, 2003
  7. Todo

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Perhaps not C++ but VC++ 6.0.

    In what way does C# supersedes C++?

    Granted the mfc is well past it's sell by date, by VC++ still offers a
    great deal, including managed extensions (if you so wish to use them).
    Kline Sphere, Nov 2, 2003