    want to try vb.net which the best book in market. I've
    visual basic.net how to program by Deitel in mind please
    advise

    Muithya, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Muithya

    UAError Guest

    "Muithya" <> wrote:

    >want to try vb.net which the best book in market. I've
    >visual basic.net how to program by Deitel in mind please
    >advise

    I was quite impressed with Francesco Balena's "Programming
    Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0" so if I was looking for
    something I would gravitate towards:

    Programming Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Version 2003
    by Francesco Balena
    1440 pages;
    Microsoft Press; Bk&CD-Rom edition (February 4, 2004)
    ISBN: 0735620598
    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/7168.asp

    UAError, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Dear Muithya,

    Make sure to start with a Microsoft Course (MOC). I did #2124 a long time
    ago. This is a purely syntax oriented course in C#. I'm sure there's a VB.NET
    variant of it.

    HTH

    Pieter de Bruin
    Avanade Netherlands

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlldGVyIGRlIEJydWlu?=, Nov 10, 2004