    possible with out that, i am running short of time, please
    help me out. waiting for u r earliest reply

    ishida
    ishida, Aug 30, 2004

  2. ishida

    Hermit Dave Guest

    i dont necessarily understand what you trying to ask.. but i reckon you want
    a dropdownlist.
    on its onselect or onclick event check to see if selectedindex > 0 if so get
    the value of the selected index.. selectedvalue.
    now if you have a database that you like to query then... simple open a
    dataconnection and fire sql data adapter to get you the dataset based on
    your selected value.
    once you get the dataset.. again simple... set it as a datasource for the
    datagrid and you are done. the data will be displayed as you want it.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Aug 30, 2004

  3. I think you can find what you search on

    http://www.syncfusion.com/faq/winforms/

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel Joskovski, Aug 31, 2004
  4. ishida

    ishida Guest

    hey guys,
    my proplem is that i want a complete column in the
    datagrid as combo box , i.e., for each row i will have a
    combo box control where in i will have a list of data
    droping in it from the database.

    now please let me know how i can make a column as combobox.

    waiting for u r earliest reply

    regards
    ishida

    ishida, Aug 31, 2004
  5. ishida

    Geoff Guest

    You would be off posting this type of question to a more
    appropriate newsgroup, one which caters for basic
    questions asked by beginners. This is a newsgroup for
    certification, and it is clear by your question that you
    are somewhat lacking in the necessary areas required to
    pass the three VB.net exams.

    Geoff, Aug 31, 2004
  6. >This is a newsgroup for
    >certification, and it is clear by your question that you
    >are somewhat lacking in the necessary areas required to
    >pass the three VB.net exams.

    LOL!

    perfect candidate for an mcsd then!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 31, 2004