    want an idea of what kind of project that I should do which will do to
    showcase my proficiency in VB.Net with adequacy , which is my chosen track.

    I would also like to find out where I can get dumps for the same.
    =?Utf-8?B?QWFyb21hbA==?=, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Aaromal:
    In regards to what project you should develop, for an MCSD you should do
    both a Windows project as well as a Web project. In addition, you will need
    extensive experience with XML. If you wish to just do one or the other, then
    consider the newer MCTS or MCPD certifications. Actually, doing a project is
    not a certification requirement (although it should be), but it will help you
    be better prepared for the exams as well as real life. Many public-domain
    software has been written by people who are using it to study for exams.

    Since you are a "fresher," you may not realize that dumps are illegal and
    could cost you your certification. The best method of studying for the exams
    is to look at each item in the "skills being measured" section of your chosen
    exam's "Preparation Guide" on the Microsoft website. [If you can't find it,
    you don't deserve to be certified.] Then do a search at msdn.microsoft.com
    for each item listed in the "skills being measured" and write a paragraph or
    two BY HAND on how to do each skill. Writing by hand will help you to
    memorize it better. Not only will you really learn it (which a dump cannot
    do), but you will feel better when you pass the tests. You can tell by my
    "sig" that this method works.

    If you still want to "get dumps," someone once told me that the best person
    in this regard is a person named Thomas C. Tips, who has access to the actual
    questions used on the tests! He will probably need your real name and address
    to contact you. His email address is . I have not used
    his services, however, so this is second-hand information.

    Good luck on the exams, and avoid the temptation of dumps.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Mar 28, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QWFyb21hbA==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >If you still want to "get dumps," someone once told me that the best person
    >in this regard is a person named Thomas C. Tips, who has access to the actual
    >questions used on the tests! He will probably need your real name and address
    >to contact you. His email address is .

    always best to include their mcp number as well - speeds up the
    process.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 30, 2007
  4. Kline:
    I have heard the same thing about Mr. Tips myself - that people who are
    already certified get special treatment, but the original poster said he was
    just starting out, so I assumed that he didn't have an MCP number.
    I have also heard that after using Mr. Tips' services, that one never need
    worry about actually having to study and pay for a certification exam again.
    Can that be true?

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Mar 30, 2007