VB.NET/ EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY/ IN

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by OMNI GROUP, Mar 8, 2006.

  1. OMNI GROUP

    OMNI GROUP Guest

    OMNI GROUP

    419-537-9447

    .NET/ CAREER POSITION/ IN

    A solid well established company (Non Consulting) has several openings for

    ..NET developers. Our client is expanding their IS department due to
    substantial

    growth over the last few years. This is a career position with excellent
    opportunity

    for advancement. Our client is located several miles North of Fort Wayne,
    Indiana.

    Besides the normal benefits, the company has a strong bonus program. In
    addition

    to .NET one must also have experience with MS SQL. This position requires
    several

    years of .NET experience. The company not only requires IS skills, but seeks
    out

    people with excellent character who can be team players.

    Vision for Job: The Individual will be responsible for hands-on
    development using Visual Studio .NET 1.0, 1.1 or 2.0, SQL Server, and SQL
    Reporting Services. The position will involve the design, coding and
    testing of application software system.

    If you are interested and qualified, answer the five questions below.
    Email answers

    WITH a resume to: .

    1.. .NET Experience -----------------yrs
    2.. MS SQL Experience -------------yrs
    3.. Citizenship Status ----------------yrs
    4.. Availability ------------------------
    5.. Salary requirements --------------K + Benefits + Bonus

    OMNI GROUP, Mar 8, 2006

  2. OMNI GROUP

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > people with excellent character who can be team players.

    You're looking in here for that? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 8, 2006

  3. OMNI GROUP

    kpg Guest

    Bigus Dickus <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191714.htm (3/8/2006
    > 11:02:44 AM) #
    >>
    >> people with excellent character who can be team players.
    >>

    > You're looking in here for that? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1

    Hey! I'm a team player. Most of my teammates are id10ts, but
    that's not my fault.

    kpg, Mar 8, 2006
  4. OMNI GROUP

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    > Bigus Dickus <> said something like
    >
    > > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191714.htm (3/8/2006
    > > 11:02:44 AM) #
    > >>
    > >> people with excellent character who can be team players.
    > >>

    > > You're looking in here for that? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1

    > Hey! I'm a team player. Most of my teammates are id10ts, but
    > that's not my fault.

    A Team Player....*with* excellent character?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 8, 2006
  5. OMNI GROUP

    kpg Guest

    Bigus Dickus <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191723.htm (3/8/2006
    > 11:28:54 AM) #
    >
    > "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    >> Bigus Dickus <> said something like
    >>
    >> > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191714.htm (3/8/2006
    >> > 11:02:44 AM) #

    >> > You're looking in here for that? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1

    >> Hey! I'm a team player. Most of my teammates are id10ts, but
    >> that's not my fault.
    >>

    > A Team Player....*with* excellent character?

    Oh. No.. I guess not.

    But I have a green card.

    kpg, Mar 8, 2006
  6. OMNI GROUP

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > But I have a green card.

    Even better nowadays.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 8, 2006
  7. OMNI GROUP

    Mike T. Guest

    "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Bigus Dickus <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191714.htm (3/8/2006
    >> 11:02:44 AM) #
    >>>
    >>> people with excellent character who can be team players.
    >>>

    >> You're looking in here for that? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1

    > Hey! I'm a team player. Most of my teammates are id10ts, but
    > that's not my fault.

    Remember...there's no "I" in "team". But there's an "M" and an "E".

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Mar 8, 2006
  8. OMNI GROUP

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "OMNI GROUP" <> did cause the
    electrons to come together and form the follwing words:

    > OMNI GROUP
    >

    > A solid well established company (Non Consulting) has several
    > openings for

    Haven't I heard this song before?

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Mar 8, 2006
  9. OMNI GROUP

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Mike T." <> wrote in message

    > "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > Bigus Dickus <> said something like
    > >
    > >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191714.htm (3/8/2006
    > >> 11:02:44 AM) #

    > >> You're looking in here for that? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1

    > > Hey! I'm a team player. Most of my teammates are id10ts, but
    > > that's not my fault.

    > Remember...there's no "I" in "team". But there's an "M" and an "E".

    There is also a "U" in Fsuked Up

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 8, 2006
  10. OMNI GROUP

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Haven't I heard this song before?

    The song remains the same?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 8, 2006
  11. "OMNI GROUP" <> wrote in message
    > OMNI GROUP
    >

    > 419-537-9447
    > .NET/ CAREER POSITION/ IN
    >
    > Vision for Job: The Individual will be responsible for hands-on
    > development using Visual Studio .NET 1.0, 1.1 or 2.0, SQL Server, and SQL
    > Reporting Services. The position will involve the design, coding and
    > testing of application software system.

    Reporting and what? BI? CRM? EAI? biztalk? AJAX? (done AJAX for two years
    before it was called that)
    A real developer that wants to touch this reporting thing should I my
    opinion have an extra carrot... please elaborate on why you want a developer
    and not a designer.

    > If you are interested and qualified, answer the five questions below.
    > Email answers
    >
    > WITH a resume to: .

    haven't got this resume thing, I might be a fruitcake, or maybe not

    1.. .NET Experience -----------------yrs since C# 0.9, didn't like VB that
    much before .NET 2, first basic was MS Spectravideo Basic, 1984
    2.. MS SQL Experience -------------yrs since 6.5 was new, made my own, since
    DBs just didn't work before Yukon
    3.. Citizenship Status ----------------34yrs Norwegian
    4.. Availability ------------------------maybe
    5.. Salary requirements --------------pizza, cola, accessories, K + Benefits
    + Bonus

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 8, 2006
  12. OMNI GROUP

    kpg Guest

    > There is also a "U" in Fsuked Up

    There's also an "S".

    kpg, Mar 8, 2006
  13. OMNI GROUP

    > > There is also a "U" in Fsuked Up

    > There's also an "S".

    LMAO...I SuppoSe there iS

    There's also an "S" in LiSp...whothe thick idea was that?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 8, 2006
  14. OMNI GROUP

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > [snip] AJAX? (done AJAX for two years
    > before it was called that)

    I did too...man is that rough on the sinuses!

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 8, 2006
  15. >> [snip] AJAX? (done AJAX for two years
    >> before it was called that)

    > I did too...man is that rough on the sinuses!

    Just shows that developers knows nothing about business, wish it was easy to
    change, I've begun screaming to people that does not deserve it and tell
    them why they deserve it, seems not to work, need a change of plans

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 8, 2006