    Can I expect any new questions that r unknown to me?

    Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Raj, Sep 3, 2003

  2. The C# and VB.NET exams are based on VS.NET 2002, but there will be no
    difference in VS.NET features that you'll be tested on if you use VS.NET
    2003.

    It is to your advantage to use VS.NET 2002 for studying. New features that
    are only available in VS.NET 2003 are not on the exams.

    Good luck to you,
    Davin Mickelson, MCSD.NET

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 3, 2003