    sonali jain Guest

    Hi! I wanna give my MCP exam in VB dotnet. does anybody
    know which books to refer???thanks!
    sonali jain, Nov 7, 2003

  2. sonali jain

    Udayakumar Guest

    Hi,
    If u need i will send u the mcsd .net numps
    and u can refer books like the following authors
    Roman,Petrusha,Lomax
    Oreilly publisher
    anything u need regarding this u can contact me
    Udayakumar, Nov 8, 2003

  3. sonali jain

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Dumps de-value the certifications... dump them :)

    Besides, anyone who trusts that these really are the real questions/answers
    deserves it when they fail!

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Nov 10, 2003
  4. sonali jain

    premkumar Guest

    Hi Uday,
    Please send me the braindumps for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET....To my email i

    Thanks in advance...

    Bye,

    Pre

    premkuma
    premkumar, Nov 14, 2003
  5. premkumar wrote:

    > Hi Uday,
    > Please send me the braindumps for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET....To my email id
    >

    > Thanks in advance...
    >
    > Bye,
    >
    > Prem

    Yeah, okay. I'll have it for you right away.

    As if.
    General Protection Fault, Nov 14, 2003
  6. Kline Sphere wrote:

    > What's it like being a worthless piece of shit?

    I think every CTO who is considering outsourcing their IT department
    offshore should have a look at this group. At least if you hire
    domestically, you can have a look at the candidate and tell right away
    they're a worthless piece of $hit.
    General Protection Fault, Nov 14, 2003
  7. sonali jain

    Lorne Smith Guest

    So, were you born stupid then?

    Sure I'll send stuff to your email.... LOTS of stuff.. or if I don't... I'm
    sure the spammers will :)

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Nov 17, 2003