    Whats gone on ? I am really snookered without my passwords. Have they gone
    forever or just hiding somewhere ?

    Roz

    Roz Lacey, Mar 6, 2005

  2. Roz Lacey

    °Mike° Guest

    Would you like to rephrase that, so that it makes sense?

    On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 16:33:00 GMT, in
    <0hGWd.388$>
    Roz Lacey scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 6, 2005

  3. Roz Lacey

    Harry Balz Guest

    "Roz Lacey" <> wrote in

    > Hi All
    >
    > Have a 'saved emails' and 'saved passwords'. Lots of the saved
    > emails have vanished, but not all and ALL the saved passwords
    > have gone completely. Whats gone on ? I am really snookered
    > without my passwords. Have they gone forever or just hiding
    > somewhere ?
    >
    > Roz

    Please re-post the question after you have completed your english
    language classes. The majority of useres here speak only english and
    are unable to help those speaking in a foreign tongue. Thank you.

    Harry Balz

    Harry Balz, Mar 6, 2005
  4. Roz Lacey

    trout Guest

    Roz Lacey wrote:

    > Hi All
    >
    > Have a 'saved emails' and 'saved passwords'. Lots of the saved
    > emails have vanished, but not all and ALL the saved passwords have
    > gone completely. Whats gone on ? I am really snookered without my
    > passwords. Have they gone forever or just hiding somewhere ?
    >
    > Roz

    Okay; I'll guess. Are you maybe talking about the "Autocomplete"
    information for IE? As in Tools; Internet Options; "Content" tab,
    Autocomplete button?
    --
    Sometimes you just take a shot....

    trout, Mar 7, 2005