    "Cool as Ice" needs to be released in Blu-Ray! A word to your mother!

    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray

    , May 29, 2008

  2. dbf Guest

    Actually, I love this movie - it's totally hilarious and I'd love to see
    it on DVD

    In article
    <>,

    dbf, May 29, 2008

  3. Klark Kent Guest

    In message news:6df28980-dd44-4906-9712-
    , burned
    some brain cells writing:

    > It stars Vanilla Ice and is one of the best
    > movies of the 90's.

    How were you able to type this without being struck by lightning?

    Klark Kent, May 29, 2008
  4. Guest

    Please, FOR THE LOVE OF ICE, post your signature on the petition:
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray. You don't even
    have to use your real name. All we need is 8 billion signatures.

    On May 29, 8:42 am, Klark Kent <`> wrote:
    > In message news:6df28980-dd44-4906-9712-
    > , burned
    > some brain cells writing:
    >
    > > It stars Vanilla Ice and is one of the best
    > > movies of the 90's.

    > How were you able to type this without being struck by lightning?

    , May 29, 2008
  5. Guest

  6. Paramount Guest

    I just signed up, and you all should sign up too. This'll be so
    awesome WHEN we make it happen. I'm going out to rent this movie
    after work so that I can get even more pumped up and push this
    petition to victory.

    Paramount, May 29, 2008
  7. <> wrote in message

    > "Cool as Ice" is one of the most important movies EVER. It is because
    > Vanilla Ice starred in only one other movie--and that was a book, not
    > even a movie.

    he had a role in the hip hop witch project too - you forgot that one.

    --
    Gareth.

    that fly...... is your magic wand....

    The dog from that film you saw, May 29, 2008
  8. "Tarkus" <> wrote in message
    > The dog from that film you saw wrote:
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> "Cool as Ice" is one of the most important movies EVER. It is because
    >>> Vanilla Ice starred in only one other movie--and that was a book, not
    >>> even a movie.

    >> he had a role in the hip hop witch project too - you forgot that one.

    > Was that book or a movie?

    it's a pathetic effort of a 'film'
    lots of hip hop stars ad lib on camera about the hip hop witch - people like
    enimen etc.
    it's just shite

    --
    Gareth.

    that fly...... is your magic wand....

    The dog from that film you saw, May 29, 2008
  9. Mark W Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Please help us convince Universal Pictures to release "Cool as Ice" on
    > Blu-Ray high-definition. It stars Vanilla Ice and is one of the best
    > movies of the 90's. Please sign the petition:
    > http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray.

    Agreed! Cruisin' in my 5.0!

    Mark W, May 29, 2008
  10. Guest

    On May 29, 5:09 pm, "Mark W" <s@o> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > Please help us convince Universal Pictures to release "Cool as Ice" on
    > > Blu-Ray high-definition.  It stars Vanilla Ice and is one of the best
    > > movies of the 90's.  Please sign the petition:
    > >http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray.

    > Agreed! Cruisin' in my 5.0!

    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! We have 87 signatures already!!!

    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray/signatures.html

    This is all due to the power of the Intranet! Let's keep it up! We
    can make a difference.

    , May 31, 2008