    Thanks for having a look.

    Peter

    ps: all pics taken on a NikonD70s
    Peter Jokan, Jul 14, 2006

  2. (Peter Jokan) wrote:

    > www.2010vancouverphotos.com

    Nice work! Mind you, I suspect you have to work quite hard to take bad
    pictures of some of that scenery. :)

    Andrew McP
    Andrew MacPherson, Jul 14, 2006

  3. Andrew MacPherson, Jul 14, 2006
  4. Peter Jokan

    C J Campbell Guest

    On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:20:50 -0800, Peter Jokan wrote
    (in article <6cDtg.171346$Mn5.55969@pd7tw3no>):

    > www.2010vancouverphotos.com

    Very nice. You have a good eye.

    The web site is not too bad, either.