    on my hard drive at the moment, if any one is interested
    in a copy to dvd-r drop me a line and we can make a deal.

    Darrel :)

    Darrel Christenson, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Darrel Christenson

    Murder Guest

    Darrel Christenson <> wrote in
    news:tUINb.65273$nt4.94400@attbi_s51:

    > I have the Hammer film Vampire Circus from laserdisc
    > on my hard drive at the moment, if any one is interested
    > in a copy to dvd-r drop me a line and we can make a deal.

    Sounds cool. Trade for the Criterion Robocop?

    Murder, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Murder wrote:

    >>I have the Hammer film Vampire Circus from laserdisc
    >>on my hard drive at the moment, if any one is interested
    >>in a copy to dvd-r drop me a line and we can make a deal.

    > Sounds cool. Trade for the Criterion Robocop?

    My fault for not adding the note "write me direct".
    I post in newsgroups but close deals in private.

    Darrel :)

    Darrel Christenson, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Darrel Christenson

    Thomas Bell Guest

    Darrel Christenson wrote:
    > Murder wrote:
    >
    >>> I have the Hammer film Vampire Circus from laserdisc
    >>> on my hard drive at the moment, if any one is interested
    >>> in a copy to dvd-r drop me a line and we can make a deal.

    >> Sounds cool. Trade for the Criterion Robocop?

    > My fault for not adding the note "write me direct".
    > I post in newsgroups but close deals in private.

    It is also available on R2 dvd along with Twins of Evil and also on Pal
    dvd in the UK so there are better sources then bootlegging it off a
    laserdisc. I have both the LD and the R2 dvds of these movies and the
    DVD edges out the laserdiscs, although not by much.

    T.B.

    Thomas Bell, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Thomas Bell wrote:

    > It is also available on R2 dvd along with Twins of Evil and also on Pal
    > dvd in the UK so there are better sources then bootlegging it off a
    > laserdisc

    Can't play R2 or Pal vids myself, which is why I finally made
    a copy for myself from LD. Was just trying to share the wealth
    with anyone who was interested.

    Darrel :)

    Darrel Christenson, Jan 16, 2004