    I figgure there worth about $10 each
    sooner give them away
    by the way each one (6 total) comes with free non working unit for spares
    Adder, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Adder wrote:
    > what is the value of the followung Pc

    *snip*
    > I figgure there worth about $10 each
    > sooner give them away

    that sounds about right... in the last fortnight, I've been given a few
    machines, all about the 600-800MHz range, and the Otago Polytech is
    selling off P3 1GHz machines with 128MB ram for $100(I assume unlicienced?).
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 15, 2005

  3. On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:45:48 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > Adder wrote:
    >> what is the value of the followung Pc

    > *snip*
    >> I figgure there worth about $10 each
    >> sooner give them away

    > that sounds about right... in the last fortnight, I've been given a few
    > machines, all about the 600-800MHz range, and the Otago Polytech is
    > selling off P3 1GHz machines with 128MB ram for $100(I assume unlicienced?).

    er..
    how does one contact the poly to get ones grubby wee fingeys onto one of
    these machines?.. or have they all gone?

    Shane (aka froggy), Feb 15, 2005
  4. Adder

    thing Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    > On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:45:48 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >

    >>Adder wrote:
    >>
    >>>what is the value of the followung Pc

    >>*snip*
    >>
    >>>I figgure there worth about $10 each
    >>>sooner give them away

    >>that sounds about right... in the last fortnight, I've been given a few
    >>machines, all about the 600-800MHz range, and the Otago Polytech is
    >>selling off P3 1GHz machines with 128MB ram for $100(I assume unlicienced?).

    > er..
    > how does one contact the poly to get ones grubby wee fingeys onto one of
    > these machines?.. or have they all gone?

    lol, my "best machine is a p3-1000

    :(

    regards

    Thing
    thing, Feb 15, 2005
  5. Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >>>I figgure there worth about $10 each
    >>>sooner give them away

    >>that sounds about right... in the last fortnight, I've been given a few
    >>machines, all about the 600-800MHz range, and the Otago Polytech is
    >>selling off P3 1GHz machines with 128MB ram for $100(I assume unlicienced?).

    > er..
    > how does one contact the poly to get ones grubby wee fingeys onto one of
    > these machines?.. or have they all gone?

    dunno... I've tried getting hold of their IT/IS dept(wanting ~10), but
    they don't answer the phone... and their website is abominable(sp?).
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 16, 2005
  6. Adder

    madmacca Guest

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:12:16 +1300, Adder <> wrote:
    > have been asked this so here goes
    >
    > what is the value of the followung Pc
    >
    > Pc Direct 520Vs
    > K6 300
    > 64 Mb
    > 5 Gb
    > onboard video network & sound
    > windows 98 (oem stickier on case)
    > box only no keybord mouse of display
    > fulyl functional
    >
    > 4 like the above and 2 with nonwoerking netwrok card
    >
    > I figgure there worth about $10 each
    > sooner give them away
    > by the way each one (6 total) comes with free non working unit for spares

    Got a spellchecker in any of them.??
    madmacca, Feb 16, 2005