    Internal modem
    carry case

    Many thanks

    Woolfie, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Woolfie

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Woolfie" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Would some of you good folk mind giving me an approximate value of my
    > laptop based on the following specs?
    >
    > Acer 512T
    > Celeron 333
    > 4.6 Gb hard drive
    > 256 Mb RAM
    > 24X CD Rom drive
    > 1 usb port
    > Internal modem
    > carry case

    $350-$500

    Craig Sutton, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Woolfie

    Bruce Flyger Guest

    Woolfie wrote:
    > Would some of you good folk mind giving me an approximate value of my
    > laptop based on the following specs?
    >
    > Acer 512T
    > Celeron 333
    > 4.6 Gb hard drive
    > 256 Mb RAM
    > 24X CD Rom drive
    > 1 usb port
    > Internal modem
    > carry case
    >
    > Many thanks

    If the battery is shot then I'd say $250. If the battery is in good
    condition then add another $200 to that.

    So about the $450 mark I reckon.

    Bruce Flyger, Dec 19, 2003
  4. Woolfie

    steve Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:07:05 +1300, Woolfie wrote:

    > Would some of you good folk mind giving me an approximate value of my
    > laptop based on the following specs?
    >
    > Acer 512T
    > Celeron 333
    > 4.6 Gb hard drive
    > 256 Mb RAM
    > 24X CD Rom drive
    > 1 usb port
    > Internal modem
    > carry case
    >
    > Many thanks

    In good shape: $500
    In rough shape: $250-$300

    The hard drive is probably near end of reliable life.

    steve, Dec 19, 2003
  5. "Woolfie" <> wrote in message
    > Would some of you good folk mind giving me an approximate value of my
    > laptop based on the following specs?
    >
    > Acer 512T
    > Celeron 333
    > 4.6 Gb hard drive
    > 256 Mb RAM
    > 24X CD Rom drive
    > 1 usb port
    > Internal modem
    > carry case
    >
    > Many thanks

    Too slow - not enough harddisk space for anything later than Win98SE, for
    which the support is disappearing - may not read CD-Rs.

    I just refurbished a Toshiba Satellite 2750DVD (PIII 750 MHz) - hinge
    replaced, battery replaced, put in 20Gig harddisk, upgraded Win98SE to XT
    Home. Sandra is happy to have her own computer space, but it is still slow,
    and the display is still dim compared to this Toshiba Satellite A10.

    Henry

    Henry Falkner, Dec 19, 2003
  6. Woolfie

    Ian Boag Guest

    I'd have said about $450 if it has a legit OS

    Ian Boag, Dec 19, 2003