    material only last year and contains references to SUS instead of WSUS and so
    on...

    Is it then the case that the material i have is out-of-date
    Colin Matchett, Feb 8, 2008

  2. Colin Matchett

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4gTWF0Y2hldHQ=?= <Colin

    > I've recently started to undertake the MCSE 2003. I believe the
    > material which i have been sent is out-of-date. I looked at the MCSE
    > self study guide on amazon that has a release date of May 06 updated
    > with SP1. I recieved my material only last year and contains
    > references to SUS instead of WSUS and so on...
    >
    > Is it then the case that the material i have is out-of-date

    If the material is listed as MOC (Microsoft Official Curriculum) you
    should be able to determine the appropriate course revision (A, B, C,
    etc) from the book itself. If you are using non MOC materials, you get
    what you get. If you are taking the course at a CPLS, they should be
    providing MOC materials, unless otherwise stated.

    - The wages of sin go unreported.
    Neil, Feb 8, 2008