Validating Email

Discussion in 'Software' started by Priyadharshini, Mar 13, 2008.

  1. Priyadharshini

    Priyadharshini

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I need to set up an automated email system, we need to track bounced emails. I am getting failure notice from our exchange server to "From" email ID. But I want to get that failure notice to which id i have given to Headers.Add() method...

    This is the code which I have tried:-

    MailMessage msgRequest = new MailMessage();
    msgRequest.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Text;
    msgRequest.Subject = "Test email";
    msgRequest.To = "member1@comp.com";
    msgRequest.From = "automated@comp.com";
    msgRequest.Body = "Message Body";
    msgRequest.Headers.Add("Errors-To", "priya@comp.com");
    SmtpMail.SmtpServer = "servername.com";
    SmtpMail.Send(msgRequest);

    Is there any other method to get failure notice to a particular id?

    Quick response will be really appreciated and Thanks in Advance for
    any help.

    Priyadharshini, Mar 13, 2008