    settings.

    Help please!!! Is there any code/ file or setting I may need?

    All coments welcome.

    =?Utf-8?B?UHJpbnRlbXBz?=, Nov 5, 2005

  2. You don't say what program, but no 16-bit installer works in x64.

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 5, 2005

  3. Re: valid, but is for a machine type other than the curent machine

    Sorry the program is Sitespinner.

    =?Utf-8?B?UHJpbnRlbXBz?=, Nov 5, 2005
  4. Re: valid, but is for a machine type other than the curent machine

    16bit is simply not supported on x64. Period.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 5, 2005