Val Lewton Horror/Film Noir DVD-r trading group

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Will, Aug 13, 2003.

  1. Will

    Will Guest

    I've just started a yahoo newsgroup for the discussion and DVD-r
    exchange of the works of Val Lewton. I am interested in doing high
    quality DVD-r transfers from laserdisc of all of his currently OP
    titles and I would love to cooperate with other fans to get this done.

    I also welcome trade lists of other filmmakers from the Lewton/RKO
    stable as well as classic 1920s-50s works of horror and film noir.

    Robert Wise, Curt Siodmak, Edgar Ulmer, Rouben Mamoulian, Anthony
    Mann, Edward Dmytryk, Fritz Lang, Otto Preminger and more.

    What I am NOT looking for is auction announcements, sales lists, and
    DVD-r/VCD copies of titles readily available on commercial DVD
    releases.

    If interested, please visit
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lewtongroup/

    This is a moderated news group and I am approving memberships, but I
    will try to process requests ASAP.

    Will, Aug 13, 2003