Vacuum Oil

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jimchip, May 17, 2006.

  1. Jimchip

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-05-17, Frosty <> wrote:
    > Hey y'all...
    >
    > Does anyone know what kinda oil goes into a vacuum machine?
    > (yeah, yeah: Vacuum Oil)
    > I mean what weight oil or what type.

    It's usually SAE 10, 20, or 30 but it's not your standard oil. Vacuum oil is
    specially made to remove volatiles- Something you definitely want.

    > It's a vacuume pump used originally as a vacuum debubblizer but lately
    > to make my meat taste good. (oh dear...this is Usenet! What I mean is
    > as a marinade machine.)
    > It's the same type machine used by HVAC folks to suck refrigerant
    > outta a compressor.

    Try something like this:
    http://www.lubricants-oil.com/products/3.shtml

    Food-grade is important for your application.

    [snip]

    --
    "Marinade machine"...your serious about your meat.

    Jimchip, May 17, 2006

  2. Jimchip

    Frosty Guest

    Hey y'all...

    Does anyone know what kinda oil goes into a vacuum machine?
    (yeah, yeah: Vacuum Oil)
    I mean what weight oil or what type.

    It's a vacuume pump used originally as a vacuum debubblizer but lately
    to make my meat taste good. (oh dear...this is Usenet! What I mean is
    as a marinade machine.)
    It's the same type machine used by HVAC folks to suck refrigerant
    outta a compressor.

    Tnx
    Frosty
    --

    http://halebobb.com

    "If you push something hard enough it will fall over."

    Fudd's First Law of Opposition

    Frosty, May 17, 2006

  3. Jimchip

    NotMe Guest

    Try a refrigerant supply company. Failing the an aftermarket auto supply.
    Autozone, ORiley's, Pep Boys.

    NotMe, May 18, 2006