    to go through? If so, is it compatible with the telecom call waiting
    system?

    Steve
    Stephen Williams, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Stephen Williams

    colinco Guest

    In article <3f41be93$>, Stephen Williams wrote...
    > What exactly is this? Does it pause the internet to allow an incomming call
    > to go through? If so, is it compatible with the telecom call waiting
    > system?
    >
    > Steve

    Miles away from being practical
    http://www.telepermit.co.nz/nl140.html#sec6
    colinco, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Thus spake Stephen Williams:
    > What exactly is this? Does it pause the internet to allow an incomming call
    > to go through?

    Yes, in theory.

    > If so, is it compatible with the telecom call waiting system?

    No. Has little to do with that, although I'm sure there is some
    commonality in the Telecom systems.

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    http://homepages.visp.co.nz/~aaronlawrence