UW WAYNE - BIGGER LIAR THAN D MAC?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by George Orwell, Nov 15, 2009.

  1. uw wayne wrote:
    > I gave up on this site years ago because of the war between the two of
    > you.

    > > uw wayne wrote,on my timestamp of 16/08/2009 4:19 AM:
    > >> I was a Nikon affianando for decades. But they continue to introduce
    > >> products substandard in specs to many others, introduction after
    > >> product introduction. But at ridulous prices. Will Nikon ever get
    > >> their stuff together and lead again, instead of follow? Long after the
    > >> competition has excelled them, they just copy! After 30 years of them
    > >> it is wearing thin. NIKON, either lead or join Minolta. You may make a
    > >> profit now, but your time is limited unless you compete in technology
    > >> and price.

    > > At elast their AF works, unlike the crap Canon puts out.

    THAT'S MONTHS AGO NOT YEARS AGO YOU DOPEY ****.
    NO WONDER YOU LOVE D-MAC YOU BOTH COULDN'T LIE STRAIGHT IN BED

    http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/search?q=uw wayne&start=0&scoring=d&

    https://www.mixmaster.it

    George Orwell, Nov 15, 2009