    TIA
    Jim

    , Mar 27, 2008

  2. wrote:
    > Is there any software utility available to merge old mail folders
    > (from Netscape, but with the same extensions as T-bird) into the
    > current profile folder?
    >
    > TIA
    > Jim

    close both programs, then copy the files from the netscape
    profile over to the TB one. I usually put the files under
    Local Folders. Then delete the *.msf files. Open TB, and
    everything should be there.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 28, 2008

  3. Guest

    On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:13:26 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Is there any software utility available to merge old mail folders
    >> (from Netscape, but with the same extensions as T-bird) into the
    >> current profile folder?
    >>
    >> TIA
    >> Jim

    >close both programs, then copy the files from the netscape
    >profile over to the TB one. I usually put the files under
    >Local Folders. Then delete the *.msf files. Open TB, and
    >everything should be there.

    Thanks much. Worked for all but a couple folders.

    Jim

    , Mar 31, 2008