    - Pavlov

    Check out my pics!
    http://www.neiu.edu/~akkoziol

    Pavlov, Feb 16, 2005

  2. Pavlov

    Moz Champion Guest

    Pavlov wrote:
    > All,
    >
    > New to the group and hope someone out there knows how to do this. Old
    > Netscape 4.x had a utility called CCK that could lock down settings and
    > prevent users from changing them. I've searched far and wide for
    > something that can do this to Mozilla but have come up empty. I know
    > about the Lockdown guide for Linux Mozilla but it's useless for Windows.
    > No mention of when the CCK for Mozilla will be finished either. Anyone
    > have any suggestions?
    >
    > - Pavlov
    >
    > Check out my pics!
    > http://www.neiu.edu/~akkoziol

    Being worked on it seems

    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/cck/

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Feb 17, 2005

  3. Pavlov

    Jan Steffen Guest

    Pavlov schrieb:
    > New to the group and hope someone out there knows how to do this. Old
    > Netscape 4.x had a utility called CCK that could lock down settings and
    > prevent users from changing them. I've searched far and wide for
    > something that can do this to Mozilla but have come up empty. I know
    > about the Lockdown guide for Linux Mozilla but it's useless for Windows.
    > No mention of when the CCK for Mozilla will be finished either. Anyone
    > have any suggestions?

    Perhaps one of these sites can be helpful:
    http://www.int-evry.fr/mci/user/procacci/netscape/en/
    http://www.alain.knaff.lu/~aknaff/howto/MozillaCustomization/

    Greetings, Jan

    --
    For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat,
    and wrong.

    Jan Steffen, Feb 17, 2005
  4. Pavlov

    Pavlov Guest

    >Being worked on it seems
    >http://www.mozilla.org/projects/cck/

    Thanks for the follow up. The CCK has been in progress for a few years
    now and I doubt it'll ever see fruition. I've been keeping an eye on it
    since Mozilla 1.0 came out and nothing's been released. I'll have to
    keep waiting I guess.

    - Pavlov

    Check out my pics!
    http://www.neiu.edu/~akkoziol