    but was not successful.

    Anyone know an utility that will batch convert .wps to .doc.

    Tks

    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, Feb 25, 2007

  2. lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

    bAZZ Guest

    In article <>,
    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz says...
    > A neighbour's machine was some 200?250 .wps files, and she's not
    > running Works.
    >
    > I've tried MS's utility to batch convert .wps files to .doc
    > format, but without success.
    >
    > This may be because we cannot identify for certain the Works
    > versions involved.
    >
    > One utility found via Google reputed recovered corrupted files,
    > but was not successful.
    >
    > Anyone know an utility that will batch convert .wps to .doc.
    >
    > Tks

    Beg,borrow or steal a later copy of works that reads all past versions
    from previous Works suites and use that to save as word format or
    something ? Would it do batch convrsions tho ? Someone may know.

    Considering it has been given away with just about every version of
    windows surely someone could give her a copy to do that ? I have lots of
    copies collected over years I have actually thrown most out cos I
    couldn't give em away as everyone already had a copy. If you can't get
    one then drop me a line (bazzster at gmail dot com )and I could dig one
    out for you cos they are worthless to me.

    bAZZ

    bAZZ, Feb 26, 2007

  3. bAZZ:

    I have a copy of Works thanks: will load it and see if it can be made
    to perform batch conversions. Knowing Works thought, I doubt it will
    perform this trick for me.

    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, Feb 26, 2007