    Properties does not open and and there is no available method in menus to
    resize the downloader window.
    anyone familiar with this prob?

    miss calm, Jan 31, 2004

  2. miss calm

    SgtMinor Guest

    Have you checked this out?:
    http://www.stardownloader.com/support.php?PHPSESSID=a1b006c984761c932c4ee1d18cf728bb

    SgtMinor, Jan 31, 2004

  3. miss calm

    miss calm Guest

    "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > Have you checked this out?:

    http://www.stardownloader.com/support.php?PHPSESSID=a1b006c984761c932c4ee1d1
    8cf728bb

    Yep, nothing there.

    miss calm, Jan 31, 2004
  4. miss calm

    SgtMinor Guest

    miss calm wrote:

    > "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > > Have you checked this out?:
    > >

    > http://www.stardownloader.com/support.php?PHPSESSID=a1b006c984761c932c4ee1d1
    > 8cf728bb
    >
    > Yep, nothing there.

    Well you're right, and there's not much more to find anywhere else. It
    does not seem to be 'usual' at all. Did you shut down all running
    programs before you tried the install? And were you able to remove
    any/all of the installed components before you tried to install a second
    time? Have you tried changing your video settings?

    If you're running 95, 98, or ME you may find one of the Windows keyboard
    shortcuts useful if all else fails:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q126449

    SgtMinor, Jan 31, 2004
  5. miss calm

    miss calm Guest

    "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > miss calm wrote:
    > >
    > > "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > > > Have you checked this out?:

    http://www.stardownloader.com/support.php?PHPSESSID=a1b006c984761c932c4ee1d1
    > > 8cf728bb
    > >
    > > Yep, nothing there.

    > Well you're right, and there's not much more to find anywhere else. It
    > does not seem to be 'usual' at all. Did you shut down all running
    > programs before you tried the install? And were you able to remove
    > any/all of the installed components before you tried to install a second
    > time? Have you tried changing your video settings?
    >
    > If you're running 95, 98, or ME you may find one of the Windows keyboard
    > shortcuts useful if all else fails:
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q126449

    I dont think that it is worth further grief, I have downloaded this program
    several times in the last coupla years and always had the same prob.
    Difficulty is to find a free downloader that does not contain spyware. The
    best in my opinion is the old real Download but it has bugs and can crash
    windows. Grateful for suggestions about any other downloader?

    miss calm, Jan 31, 2004