    Is this likely to be due to a hardware conflict, dodgy drivers or is the
    card a dud?

    Thanks a lot.

    David Leslie, Jan 16, 2005

  2. David Leslie

    David Leslie Guest

    I'm going to reply to my own posting cos I solved it! There was a conflict
    with my sound card (Yamaha) and ethernet card. Disabling them in Device
    Manager solved the problem. Hope this helps someone else.

    David Leslie, Jan 16, 2005

  3. What is the min requirements for this cards use? Look at the documentation,
    It might be to slow of a system.

    Robert Jacobs, Jan 21, 2005
  4. David Leslie

    David Leslie Guest

    nope, the requirements are for a 100MHz processor. It works fine with a
    different sound card installed.

    David Leslie, Jan 22, 2005