    music files from PC to mobile phone?

    Thanks,
    Bob
    bobbynoggs, May 27, 2007

  2. bobbynoggs

    Flying Rat Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi gang,
    > Long time, no see.
    >
    > I've just had a brand new system from Evesham i.e. 2GB RAM, 320GB Hard
    > disk, 22 inch monitor etc.
    >
    > Anyway, down to business - I've got a bluetooth dongle which worked
    > when I used it on WinXP but unfortunately not with Vista.
    >
    > Having been unable to locate the original driver disk Vista was also
    > not able to find one on the net. Is there any other way of transfering
    > music files from PC to mobile phone?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bob

    depending on the phone, USB cable might work.
    Flying Rat, May 27, 2007

  3. bobbynoggs

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Flying Rat" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Hi gang,
    >> Long time, no see.
    >>
    >> I've just had a brand new system from Evesham i.e. 2GB RAM, 320GB Hard
    >> disk, 22 inch monitor etc.
    >>
    >> Anyway, down to business - I've got a bluetooth dongle which worked
    >> when I used it on WinXP but unfortunately not with Vista.
    >>
    >> Having been unable to locate the original driver disk Vista was also
    >> not able to find one on the net. Is there any other way of transfering
    >> music files from PC to mobile phone?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Bob
    >>

    > depending on the phone, USB cable might work.

    Or if it uses a memory card, a card reader on the PC might work.
    WhzzKdd, May 27, 2007
  4. bobbynoggs

    John Holmes Guest

    bobbynoggs "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi gang,
    > Long time, no see.
    >
    > I've just had a brand new system from Evesham i.e. 2GB RAM, 320GB Hard
    > disk, 22 inch monitor etc.
    >
    > Anyway, down to business - I've got a bluetooth dongle which worked
    > when I used it on WinXP but unfortunately not with Vista.
    >
    > Having been unable to locate the original driver disk Vista was also
    > not able to find one on the net. Is there any other way of transfering
    > music files from PC to mobile phone?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bob

    Most, but not all, XP drivers will work with Vista. Find the bluetooth
    adapter's manufacturer website and download the driver.

    --
    Your mother was a geeky harpy who was jailed for indecent exposure on a
    luxury cruise liner.
    John Holmes, May 27, 2007