    Does anyone know a VOIP provider for unlimited outgoing calling for a
    flat fee?

    N.

    Niko Patera, Feb 10, 2006

  2. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 10, 2006

  3. Niko Patera

    Niko Patera Guest

    voipstunt.com uses a computer application - don't like this.

    sipdiscount.com, they only give 1 minute free calls.

    I was thinking more like Vonage but for many countries....

    Niko Patera, Feb 10, 2006
  4. Thus spaketh Niko Patera:
    > voipstunt.com uses a computer application - don't like this.
    >
    > sipdiscount.com, they only give 1 minute free calls.
    >
    > I was thinking more like Vonage but for many countries....

    No, VoIP Stunt can be used with an ATA, I am using with such an ATA at the
    moment and have been doing do for a few months.

    The 1 minute free calls is for you to use as a test.

    With both VoIP Stunt and SIP Discount, if you pay (I think ?10 now) you get
    unlimited free calls to many counties, that ?10 lasts for 4 months. Not bad
    value at all I would say.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 10, 2006
  5. Niko Patera

    Niko Patera Guest

    which ATA are u using?

    how about WiFi IP phone?

    Niko Patera, Feb 10, 2006
  6. Thus spaketh Niko Patera:
    > which ATA are u using?
    >
    > how about WiFi IP phone?

    I'm using a PAP2 which I have connected a couple of DECT cordless phones and a
    couple of corded phones.

    You can use with a WiFi IP phone if you wish.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 10, 2006
  7. Niko Patera

    Niko Patera Guest

    just found another site for unlimited outgoing calls....

    Niko Patera, Feb 10, 2006
  8. Thus spaketh Niko Patera:
    > just found another site for unlimited outgoing calls....

    How much does that cost?

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 10, 2006
  9. Niko Patera

    Niko Patera Guest

    They seem to be Canadian; for 35 euros ($50 cdn) offer unlimited for
    25-30 countries flat; they have a WiFi service too.

    I will email them.

    Thanks

    Niko Patera, Feb 10, 2006